I am a new bud, I am very much new to this world, I am slowly opening my eyes to see this world, Shall I open……?. When I see around I found an old man laughing at me....... I too was very much glad to see him. But it shocked me when I look in to his hands; it was cut off from elbow.... were am I. Am I intervened in to hell or the world of living things. My laugh is getting wiped out at the first glance itself? But I feel happy I had made him laugh at least a moment. Who am I ... I am a newly born BUTTERFLYMonday, April 20, 2009
I am a new bud, I am very much new to this world, I am slowly opening my eyes to see this world, Shall I open……?. When I see around I found an old man laughing at me....... I too was very much glad to see him. But it shocked me when I look in to his hands; it was cut off from elbow.... were am I. Am I intervened in to hell or the world of living things. My laugh is getting wiped out at the first glance itself? But I feel happy I had made him laugh at least a moment. Who am I ... I am a newly born BUTTERFLY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gud attempt.. Best wishes !!
ReplyDelete